Upcoming Events, Workshops, and Teleclasses
CONTENT CREATION CAMP. A 3-day/4-night women’s writing retreat at St. George Island, Florida, with workshops and LOTS of time for writing. January 3 to 7, 2018.
- need to escape from your business to get those posts written so you can finally launch your blog
- want greater clarity about your book idea and some tools to keep you writing when you get home
- have any type of writing project you need to start or finish
- would simply like to escape and unplug from your day-to-day so that you can refresh your creative spirit
Structured and unstructured time, with writing and creativity workshops each morning and each afternoon, surrounded by plenty of time for writing, relaxing, destressing, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, giving yourself time to reclaim your creative voice in a safe, encouraging, and supportive environment.
Our kids go to camp, so why can’t we?!
The retreat begins in:
Free Author Education Series: CONVERSATIONS Around the Writer's Table features interviews and discussions with authors, experts, and thought leaders in the writing and publishing world.
- 30 minutes of discussion, followed by 30 minutes of open question and answer.
- Authors and publishing professionals share training, tips, and advice, then you get to ask questions to the show's guests directly!
- Calls are the third Wednesday of each month, at 7pm (Eastern).
- Sign up here to receive dial-in information, announcements about future guests, reminders about the call times, and links to the replays. Click HERE!
Writing Support, Accountability, and Mastermind Group: Please email Gina@AroundTheWritersTable.com for the next start date for this three-month group.