Even though writing is a solitary endeavor, at times we just can’t—and shouldn’t—go it alone.
Your writing life, on your terms!
- Time management
- Goal-setting and planning
- Expanding your knowledge of the writing craft
- Dealing with anxieties or self-doubts about writing
- Writing motivation
- Overcoming hurdles that keep you from moving forward
- Creating a long-term vision for your writer’s life
- Exploring the deeper meaning in your writing
- And other mindset challenges writers face
Often—maybe even usually—we need both at the same time.
Gina Edwards has a unique combination of skills and experience to provide writers with both types of support. As a Certified Creativity Coach, a retreat leader, an editor, and an author, Gina can guide you at any stage in your writer’s journey—whether you’re currently writing or not.
Gina provides group and personalized one-on-one coaching for writers. To learn more about how coaching for authors works, email her at Gina@AroundTheWritersTable.com.