- Accommodations for 7 nights in the Retreat House at Highland Lake Cove.
- A private single room including your own writing desk.
- Complimentary wi-fi in your room and common areas.
- Group sessions, mini-workshops, and other teachings.
- Delicious, farm-fresh buffet-style meals, including breakfast every morning, four lunches, and supper every evening.
- A group outing into the Village of Flat Rock, for lunch and fun creative play!
- And all the fun bonuses above!
To Join Us:
- Pick your payment option; details below.
- No worries about roommate selection as everyone has her own private room.
- Right away, you’ll receive email acknowledgment of your payment.
- You also will receive an email with your complete registration packet.
- In order to receive confirmation of your space, you must return the completed forms to Gina within 5 days of your payment. Don’t fret; all instructions will be in your email.
- As soon as we have your registration form, you’ll receive confirmation that your space is waiting and your writer’s journey is underway!
Deposit – $400
Option B:PAY IN FULL – $2199 Pay in one easy installment.
Option C:PAYMENT PLAN $733 per month for 3 months
- Your $400 deposit is fully refundable until 120 days before departure (March 12, 2019).
- Any cancellation between 90 and 119 days from the retreat start (between March 11 and April 9, 2019), will result in a loss of your deposit.
- Cancellation between 60 and 89 days before the retreat (April 10 and May 8, 2019), will result in a loss of 50% of the total retreat price.
- Cancellation between 59 days (May 9, 2019) and the retreat start, the retreat price is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. If we do so, your deposit/payment is refunded in full.
- Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. We suggest Travel Guard Insurance online and you can choose from several policy options.
I write to discover what I know.
~ Flannery O’Connor